Terms & Conditions
The term www.angiefish.com or ‘us’, ‘we’ , ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website. You are bound by the following terms:
- All content on our website is for general information and entertainment
purposes only. It can change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties offer any warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, accuracy, performance, completeness or timeliness of the materials
found on our website. You acknowledge that some information or materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we exclude liability for any such occurrences to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You use any information or materials contained on our website entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. You will take full responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on our website meets your specific requirements.
- Our website contains contents and materials owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but it not limited to, the layout, design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any contents or material contained on our website is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and copyrights which do not belong to, or are not licensed to us, are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorized use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may sometimes link to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience only and they don’t signify that we endorse these websites. We wish to make it clear that we have no control over the content or suitability of these websites. Use them at your own risk as we will not be liable for loss or damages caused by the use of a third-party website.